We print benign, primarily organic materials, on flexible PET films with an annual production capacity of 1 million square meters. This technology also has the theoretical potential to provide electricity at a lower cost than first- and second-generation solar technologies.
- with a service life of up to 10+ years
- integrated into nearly any kind of surface
- customized connection solutions adapted
- To best meet many design needs
- Low-cost Manufacturing
- used in extreme weather conditions.
- transparency increased up to 50%
- Permits a wide variety uses
- Provide an Earth-abundant and low-energy-production solution
LOW CARBON IMPACT
It only takes a few months to produce an equivalent amount of energy as needed for its production.
This is the shortest energy payback time (EPBT) in the photovoltaic market.Read More
This principle consists of substituting fossil energy with the calorific value of our films.
It can be re-used at the end of their life cycle thanks to a thermal recycling process called Solid Fuel Recovery (SFR)..Read More
NON-HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH
Rare metals are also excluded from the production process.
It is guaranteed that no toxic and/or carcinogenic substances, neither in the production process nor in the product itself are used.Read More